Saturday 10 April 2010

Haul 9 and NOTD

If you read my last post you know that I was going into town to do a bit of shopping to pick me up. Here is what I got half planed half unplanned.

The blushers is NO.17 in "Bramble frost" it is more of a pale pink highlight than a blush and this is the reason I brought it as I am not a huge fan of blush. I then picked up the Hyped up Revelon photo finish foundation in "002 vanilla" possibly a bit light for my NC20 skin but nothing a dusting of Bronzer won't fix. I then picked up L'oreals lash serum as I wish to strengthen my eyelashes as I feel always rubbing them at night to get my mascara off must batter them a bit.

on to the polishes....

Revlons "031 lilac pastelle" , NO.17 "fairy cake", NO.17 "sherbet lemon" and finally Beauty UK "neon pink".

Hear are the swatches for the polishes.........

neon pink, lilac pastelle, sherbet lemon and fairy cake.

and here is what i decided on for my nails today, I wish I had kept them short though.

2 comments:

  1. Great post! I am so loving pastel colours right now, great for enhancing the tan ;)
    Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the pastels would look sweet with one lilac, one lemon, one pink etc :)

    Hello-Barbie/Hollie x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...