Sunday 4 April 2010

March favourties part 2 ....finaly



  1. I have been using Bourjois healthy mix concealer as my under eye concealer and i actually really like it. It is quite light and blends easily. I is to light to use when you need to cover up a brake out.

  2. I have been reaching for Bourjois healthy mix foundation on days that i don't need my foundation to last 16hr because frankly this foundation does not do that. however i like the coverage and is lighter coverage than i usually go for but in fact i think it is working for more i feel less caked in make up and at the moment i am really in love with the dewy look and am so over the matt look. ( for this month anyway).

  3. I have been laying of the eye shadow this month and just been using a light brown all over the lid and then using an urban decay 24/7 eye liner pencil with lashing of mascara. The colours i have been loving and using daily are stash which is an olive green with flecks of gold, rockstar which is a deep eggplant colour I will defiantly be buying the full size and corrupt which is a true dark brown. swatches bellow :) flash has been used!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...