Friday 20 April 2012

Laying good foundations..

new foundations







I never seem to be completely happy with my foundation.I feel I am not alone on this. Many a time have I looked at other peoples skin wondering how they get such a flawless dewey glow. One person who also has it sport on is Milly from Made in Chelsea, whom my British followers will know. For me coverage is still highly important yet I want it to look natural and dewey. Maybe this is just something that is not achievable? Here are the latest offerings from three different brands which have been circling the blogs and catching my eye. what they claim to do;

Rimmel wake me up- " instantly reawakens skin with a healthy, radiant glow. The light, smooth texture glides on easily to give a 100% pore-less and flawless complexion. Staying put for up to 10 hours and giving you a natural, medium to full coverage." (Rimmel website) £8.99

Benefit Hello Flawless - " Our new oil-free brightening liquid foundation builds from light to medium coverage for a natural complexion you can believe in. It’s you…just more luminous & healthy looking. " (Benefit website) £24.50

L'oreal Lumi Magique-Lumi Magique helps give instant skin radiance. You will be glowing inside and out.
Light texture, let's skin breathe with 24 hours of hydration" (L'oreal website) £10.99 


From comparing the claims made my next purchase will be defiantly Rimmel wake me up foundation. It seems to offer good coverage with a dewey finish and good staying power. That's without looking at the price which is also unbelievably good if it delivers!


Have any of you tired any of these foundations what did you think?








No comments:

Post a Comment

Lovely Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...