Tuesday 24 April 2012

Never Ending Love....


Some products just seem to be in your make-up bag for longer then you realise and yet you never identify them as being one of your must have products. These four products have not only been in my make-up bag for ages some of them seem to go on and on and on.

Urban Decay Naked Pallet- Ever since I purchased the naked pallet over a year ago,  I have never felt a need to buy any other eyeshadow pallet. Every other pallet I see in the shops I compare to this. Not only are the colours brilliant but the quality of the eyeshadow is second to none.

Benefit Get Even powder- This powder at first glance is just your average powder however, it completely cancels out redness more so than any other setting powder I have used. This comes with me in my make-up bag, on a night out and in my handbag. I have used  it on and off almost daily for over two years and yet still I am not finished with it..


Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation- I blogged about this foundation right when I started blogging it was only when I was looking through my previous posts I realised how long this relationship has lasted.  There has been flirting with other foundations in-between but I always come back to this. I  must have repurchased at least 5 times.

Benefit Hoola Bronzer- I have had this for about three years using it on a very frequent basis and yet it is still going. Now I know Benefit products are not cheap, but I've used cheaper products like Rimmel and I seem to go through their bronzer within a month therefore the extra money initially is worth it.

What products of yous seem to go on for ever?


4 comments:

  1. I've decided to ask for the NAKED Pallet for my birthday this year. It's a bit too pricey at the moment for me to buy it myself but I'm sure if I ask nicely someone will buy it me for my 23rd :D

    I had the 'Midnight Cowboy' shade a few years back and it was so beautiful, no idea if they still make it now.

    Nice post :D

    Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the naked palette!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i flit and change, i adored healthy mix but its no longer for me, but i love seeing other peoples staples xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my naked palette as well. Haven't bought an eyeshadow since as always use these :D

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...