Sunday 13 May 2012

Boujois 1 second nail polish remover review...


So the above picture shows what my life has consisted of over the past few weeks. Last week I had 4 exams in a row which was more of an endurance test as well as memory test. My next and last exam is over 2 weeks away so I have treated myself to a whole day of Desperate Housewives (please let Tom and Lynette have a happy ending!) 





This was a little blog induced purchase, I have seen it so many times on blog's and it sounded like a fantastic idea. So I just want to put my two pennies worth in. This product really does make polish removal very easy, pop your finger in twist is against the sponge and 'ta-dah' polish gone. 

You do have to wash you hand after as your fingers feel quite oily which is not a bad thing as its obviously not too bad your nails. When you remove the lid you get a very strong nail varnish remover smell which could maybe knock a small animal out. It retails for £4.99 which I guess it a lot when you can pick up a whole bottle of remover and cotton pads for around £2. 

I will be interested to see how long a tube lasts me. I will also be interested to see how it fairs when removing glitter polishes. Overall I am very happy with my new gimmicky purchase. 

Hope everyone is having a lovely chilled Sunday x 

1 comment:

  1. Its AWFUL with glitter polish. I gave up and just removed it by hand. Took ages and I felt like I was wasting my time. Im not too impressed by the hype or the '1 second' selling point... maybe nail varnish with no topcoat.x

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...