Tuesday 15 May 2012

Katy Perry Cool Kitty...


I purchased these for a night out the other day after much deliberating over which pair to pick. Does everyone else find it hard to predict what eyelashes are going to look once on just by looking at them in the packet?

I went ahead and got these, while they give a nice full lash line I found them really hard to apply. They almost feel like the cheap plastic ones you get of Ebay making it hard to get them to bend around your lash-line and stick correctly.

I probably would not repurchase again unfortunately. As when I finally got them to stick, I was worried all night that they were going to pop off or I would be left with the attractive look of half and eyelash falling off.



I have only worn them once and they seem to already have gone a bit out of shape but maybe that is my fault for pulling the glue off too carelessly and not storing correctly. On average I expect to get between 4-5 uses from one pair.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes it is hard to tell which lash would look good for a certain look.

    I'm sorry to hear these didn't live up to your expectations.

    How did you remove them? Maybe that had something to do with the way they look now.

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...