Friday 8 March 2013

Estee Lauder DayWear review...





They say " Super Anti-Oxidant Complex DayWear helps safeguard skin with advanced broad-spectrum sunscreen and our best UVA defense. Reduces the appearance of first signs of ageing, like dullness and fine, dry lines."

At the age of 21 I don't think I am quite the target market for this product and therefore, may not be able to see what this product can truly deliver.  Nevertheless I enjoyed using this product a lot. The packaging is nice although I think for the price of £39 it would have been nice to have it in a glass jar. It was the scent of this cream that first hit me, it has the distinct sent of cucumber so if you don't like that then stay away. Cucumber to me make me feel fresh and awake and so it was a hit. It sunk into the skin splendidly feeling thick but not over loading on the skin. It didn't leave any nasty residue either. I wouldn't say it was hugely hydrating and is much more for combination skin than dry. 

One thing that stuck me was they recommend you use it morning and night yet is has an SPF 15 so does not strike me as a product for night time use. On a positive side at least you only need one cream to do both your am and pm routine which for the price I would hope so. 

overall 

Fragrence  5/5
Packaging 4/5
Hydration 3/5
Visible effects 3/5
Price 3/5

What is your favorite day time moisturiser? 



2 comments:

  1. Oh~ i've been using this but the lotion formulation which is more suitable for my combination oily skin :) It's wonderful and i love the cucumber scent hehe~ So refresing. If you have dry skin, have you tried the Clinique Moisture surge? i used to use it everyday and it kept my skin so hydrated and soft :D
    Thanks for the review~ It's nice to know the cream formulation works just as well as the lotion i got~

    Have a lovely day~ <3
    X x X x

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have a dry skin formula which is more hydrating, maybe try that one next if you repurchase :)

    ReplyDelete

Lovely Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...